Telecaster 1 Kit
is on back order. We're expecting stock by mid August 2016
The EG TEL 10 incorporates the look and feel of the all popular ‘Telecaster’. Initially called the 'Broadcaster', it was the first guitar to be produced on a mass scale. No collection is complete without one of these.
"Lets take everything we think we know about solid body electrifying guitars and throw it out the window. Let's start over" - Leo Fender on the invention of the Telecaster
Body: Manchurian Ash
Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-cast
Scale Length: 25.5"
Control: 1V, 1T, 3-Way Selector
Bridge: Tele Type
Pickguard: 3-Ply Black Pickguard
* All parts and full assembly instructions included.
* For help deciding which joint to choose, please read here.
* If you would like info on having the guitar pre airbrushed with custom artwork, please click here.
* To view previous custom artwork, please click here.
* The product we supply is of an outstanding quality. We will not be held responsible for poor workmanship as a result of a bad build. We are however here to guide you. It is not a difficult process to do, but does require some TLC.