This Jnr version of the ever popular full sized Les Paul was first introduced in 1954 only to be discontinued in 1960. Since then it has developed a sort of cult following and demand for this shape has triggered its re-release again in 2015. Its original purpose? To give a high quality guitar that is both beautiful in tone and aesthetic as well as it is affordable.
"Rock and Roll: Music for the neck downwards." - Keith Richards
Tuning Machines: Chrome 3-In-Line Kluson Style
Scale Length: 628mm/24.75"
Control: 1V, 1T
Pickguard: 3-Play Black
* All parts and full assembly instructions included.
* For help deciding which joint to choose, please read here.
* If you would like info on having the guitar pre airbrushed with custom artwork, please click here.
* To view previous custom artwork, please click here.
* The product we supply is of an outstanding quality. We will not be held responsible for poor workmanship as a result of a bad build. We are however here to guide you. It is not a difficult process to do, but does require some TLC.