12 string guitars have been our most common request and this Ash bodied Strat is the first to kick off the range. The hard neck body and headstock have perfect 6x6 machine head spacing allowing for a snug fit of all 12 strings. Definitely more difficult to play (and keep in tune of course) but a beauty once mastered.
"Sometimes the nicest thing to do with a guitar is just look at it" - Thom Yorke
Neck: Hard Maple
Fingerboard: Poplar Laminate
Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-cast
Scale Length: 25.5"
Control: 1V, 2T, 5-Way Selector
Pickguard: 3-Ply White
* All parts and full assembly instructions included.
* For help deciding which joint to choose, please read here.
* If you would like info on having the guitar pre airbrushed with custom artwork, please click here.
* To view previous custom artwork, please click here.
* The product we supply is of an outstanding quality. We will not be held responsible for poor workmanship as a result of a bad build. We are however here to guide you. It is not a difficult process to do, but does require some TLC.