The only real difference between the Jazzmaster and the Jaguar is that the Jaguar has a 24" scale and the Jazzmaster has a 25.5". This particular model is our first Jazzmaster and we decided to use the traditional Jag Tremolo in order to maintain this legendary guitars authenticity.
"The guitar was my weapon, my shield to hide behind." - Brian May
Neck: Hard Maple
Fingerboard: Poplar Laminate
Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
Scale Length: 648mm/25.5"
Control: 1V, 1T, 3-Way Toggle
Bridge: Jag Tremolo
Pickguard: 3-Ply Pearloid
* All parts and full assembly instructions included.
* For help deciding which joint to choose, please read here.
* If you would like info on having the guitar pre airbrushed with custom artwork, please click here.
* To view previous custom artwork, please click here.
* The product we supply is of an outstanding quality. We will not be held responsible for poor workmanship as a result of a bad build. We are however here to guide you. It is not a difficult process to do, but does require some TLC.