Welcome our first Headless DIY Guitar Kit. We made this model with a solid ash body, hard maple neck and rosewood fingerboard. Certainly an uncommon guitar dsign but easy to move around. Looks and feels awesome whilst gigging. The strings are tuned by using the dials at the bottom of the Tremelo unit.
"I believe every guitar player inherently has something unique about their playing. They just have to identify what makes them different and develop it" - Jimmy Page
Neck: Hard Maple
Tuning Machines: Headless
Scale Length: 648mm/25.5"
Control: 1V, 1T, 5-Way Selector
Bridge: Double Locking Tremolo
* All parts and full assembly instructions included.
* For help deciding which joint to choose, please read here.
* If you would like info on having the guitar pre airbrushed with custom artwork, please click here.
* To view previous custom artwork, please click here.
* The product we supply is of an outstanding quality. We will not be held responsible for poor workmanship as a result of a bad build. We are however here to guide you. It is not a difficult process to do, but does require some TLC.