You can’t help but look mean strumming one of these. The ES 5 (Set-In Neck) is an identical build to the popular hollow body Gibson ES and is easily an all time favourites for sound, precision and style. How many of these have you ever actually seen? Well now’s your time to own one and collect the kudos by telling everyone you built it yourself.
"Junior Kimbrough is the beginning and end of all music" - R. L. Burnside
Fingerboard: Poplar Laminate
Tuning Machines: Gold Die-cast Grover Style
Scale Length: 628mm/24.75"
Control: 2V, 2T, 3-Way Toggle
Bridge: Trapeze Tailpieces
Pickguard: 3-Ply Black Pickguard
* All parts and full assembly instructions included.
* For help deciding which joint to choose, please read here.
* If you would like info on having the guitar pre airbrushed with custom artwork, please click here.
* To view previous custom artwork, please click here.
* The product we supply is of an outstanding quality. We will not be held responsible for poor workmanship as a result of a bad build. We are however here to guide you. It is not a difficult process to do, but does require some TLC.